The following terms and conditions govern your use of Fun Learning Hub’s website located at funlearninghub.com. By accessing our website, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
A cookie is a small text file a web page server places on your hard drive. It cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Fun Learning Hub and/or its licensors hold the intellectual property rights to all content on Fun Learning Hub unless stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. You may access this content for personal use on Fun Learning Hub, subject to the terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from the Fun Learning Hub
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Fun Learning Hub
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from the Fun Learning Hub
- Redistribute content from the Fun Learning Hub
This agreement will commence on the date of its signing.
Certain areas of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. Fun Learning Hub does not filter, edit, publish, or review any comments before their appearance on the website. It is important to note that the views and opinions expressed in these comments are solely those of the users and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Fun Learning Hub, its agents, or affiliates.
The opinions and thoughts shared in the Comments section belong to the person who wrote them. Fun Learning Hub is not responsible for any harm or damage caused by the Comments on this website. Fun Learning Hub reserves the right to monitor comments and remove any deemed inappropriate, offensive, or break the website’s rules.
You represent and warrant that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have obtained all necessary licenses and consents;
- The comments must not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, patents, or trademarks;
- The comments must not contain unlawful material, including defamation, libel, offensiveness, indecency, or invasion of privacy;
- The comments cannot be used to promote unlawful activities or business.
You hereby grant Fun Learning Hub a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations can link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Website.
We may evaluate and authorize link requests from the following categories of entities:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would make us look good at ourselves and our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Fun Learning Hub.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
Other organizations can include a link to our home page if the connection is not misleading, does not falsely suggest that the linking party and its products/services are endorsed or approved by us, and is relevant to the linking party’s website.
If your organization is listed in paragraph 2 and you wish to link to our website, please notify us via email at the Fun Learning Hub Contact page.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your Site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our Site to which you would like to link. Wait 5-8 days for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Use any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s Site.
Linking to Fun Learning Hub’s logo or artwork requires an agreement.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any content displayed on your website. By agreeing to our terms, you also agree to protect and defend us against any claims made against your website. It is not allowed to have any links on your website that could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or infringe upon any third party’s rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We have the authority to ask you to remove any or all links to our website, and you must comply with our request immediately if you agree. We also reserve the right to alter these linking terms and conditions and our policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you confirm that you agree to be bound by and adhere to these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
You can inform us anytime if you encounter any offensive links on our website. Although we will try our best to remove any offensive links, we are not obligated to do so, nor can we guarantee that we will respond to you directly.
Our top priority is to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information, and we cannot guarantee that the website will always be available.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties and conditions related to our website and its use.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability stated in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph. They govern all liabilities under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
Please note that we will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature as long as the website and the information and services provided on the website are free of charge.